Saturday, May 23, 2009

speechless.

i'm speechless.
i don't know what can i say.
i can't even describe my feelings now.
everything is so complicated.
maybe i'm the one who make it complicated.
maybe not.
i don't know.
nobody will know.
friends asked me.
i just don't know how to say.
how to start the story.
mummy asked me too.
my tongue twisted.
no words came out from my mouth.
it's really speechless.
=[
what happen?
who can help me?
nobody.
because no one know what am i thinking.
why?
because i don't like to talk about my secret to anyone..

hey.
don't misunderstanding.
it's not because L-O-V-E.





talk to me.
holidays coming.
band camp.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
i want to go to kl.
accompany my dad.
my dad is everything.
don't disturb me during this school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment